Sign in to follow this  
Andyn

2014 Cfws

These 3 chicks have just been separated from parents today.

One is exceptionally heavy marked grey but they are first generation 100% CFW with mum being bred from a CFW cock to Normal hen last year.

post-745-0-65860600-1394041306_thumb.jpgpost-745-0-28414800-1394041356_thumb.jpgpost-745-0-17881600-1394041400_thumb.jpg

Hi Andy,

Nice chicks.

As you have such a nice camera now why are the pics fuzzy? :lol:  :lol:  When enlarged?

I do like the one in the third pic.

All the best

Clare

They are coming along nicely Andy.I reckon that grey will probably get lighter once it has moulted.

Emmy

As you have such a nice camera now why are the pics fuzzy? :lol:  :lol:  When enlarged?

I do like the one in the third pic.

Hi Clare,

I didn't realise they were so fuzzy until you said. It is probably down to me still getting use to the camera and thinking about it I didn't have the focus on macro only zoom.

I also used Picasa3 to sharpen, highlight etc. so I might not have got that right too.

Oh well! back to the drawing board.

3rd one is the least marked too.

Andy

They are coming along nicely Andy.I reckon that grey will probably get lighter once it has moulted.

Emmy

Thanks Emmy,

Fingers X'd eh,

Hi Andy,

Just Jealous :D

Keep practicing with them photos, :lol:

You have some nice chicks.

Clare :)

Hi 

Nice looking chicks, sometimes the Pixelation is due to the light level being to low when the photo is taken as a image is just captured light reflecting off an object.

Paul.

Hi 

Nice looking chicks, sometimes the Pixelation is due to the light level being to low when the photo is taken as a image is just captured light reflecting off an object.

Paul.

Thanks Paul,

The photos look good on SD card in camera and again when down loading to PC. I'm wondering if it was too close crop or some other thing in Picasa that I used.

I use auto which is supposed to make all the adjustments to light and shutter speed etc. So maybe I need to go to the manual selection for ambiant light.

Andy

Hi Andy

The level of light makes a get deal of difference to the finished photos especially when blow up.

Paul.

Hi Andy

The level of light makes a get deal of difference to the finished photos especially when blow up.

Paul.

Thanks again Paul,

I'm going to enrol for a Photography class I think, and get the best out of the camera I can.

Andy 

I'm going to enrol for a Photography class I think, and get the best out of the camera I can.

Andy I'm thinking along those lines too- But my daughter-in-law is thinking of going too but she has to finish her studying first so it may well be the autumn before we can go. I've just lost the lense cap from my camera two days ago -it's in the house somewhere but where that somewhere is I've no idea 80 I'm just praying the puppy hasn't taken a fancy to it for his snack :o

Emmy

Hi Emmy,

I've just googled and come up with short (2hr) one to one courses at circa £55 and Exeter College run a 'Digital Photography (Beginners)' which is an 8 week course at 2hrs a week for £68... I've just emailed to ask if the course fee is less for OAPs (by the time they answer I will be LOL) Good luck with yours.