Sign in to follow this  
birdman

Some Of This Years Chicks

hi guys just thought I would share some of my chicks I have bred up to now. I have bred 40+ chicks up to

now which I am happy with and its only april .hope you like the pics

Richard

post-2315-0-03559500-1397580920_thumb.jp obbb male post-2315-0-59532300-1397580973_thumb.jp obbb hen

post-2315-0-34530700-1397581018_thumb.jp cream male post-2315-0-44076600-1397581053_thumb.jp cream hen

post-2315-0-90473500-1397581085_thumb.jp bb male post-2315-0-14139500-1397581118_thumb.jp bb hen

Hi Richard

Those are some beautiful birds you have there. You must be really pleased with what you have achieved so far.

Have you some more paired up?

Thanks for sharing those photos :good:

Emmy

hi emmy

thanks for replying, yes im really pleased with my chicks I have up to now. I have 14 pairs paired up at moment 4 pairs on chicks,5 pairs on eggs and the others I have just paired up, just waiting for them to feather up as I have got a lot of colours going on at moment from grey and fawn checked,obbbs norm,obbbs fawn with an added mutation that im trying for the first time and some bbs so its just a waiting game to what turns up.hows your breeding going on hope to your satisfaction :)

richard

I Richard

I've 4 chicks ready to be separated from their parents. Then after I let the 'mum' (grey/white pied)have a rest I'm pairing her up with the same colour male grey white pied.  The dad OB/BB is getting paired up with the new OB/BB hen I got recently this is the pairing I'm really looking forward to see what they produce. My pair of normal have 3 eggs at the moment and the pair of fawns are just busy building their nest. I also have a pair of canaries with 4 eggs due to hatch within the next few days. The other pair that had the BC chick now have 10 eggs in their nest I've decided just to leave them and see if any hatch out -it looks like they are incubating them :o

I've also got 6 Texan white quail eggs and 7 CPQ's eggs in the incubator they should hatch about the 23rd that's if the eggs are fertile -got doubts about those (lol)

Guess that will be enough to keep me going meantime :lol:

Emmy

thanks for all the replys guys

you deffo have got a lot going on there emmy you got your own Minnie zoo lol.steve im really liking the creams myself aswell ive bred 8 up to now .glad you like my birds aswell saltrock

richard

Hi Richard,

Really like the Fawn OBBB Male, hes lovely, the hen to.

I do have a soft spot for fawns :)

The others are great too, wish I could take pics of my zebs that well :lol:

All the best with them

Clare :smile:

hi clare

thanks for comments I have a soft spot for fawns aswell, and you should see how many photos I have to take to get a few good pics lol

richard