paulm

Normals

Hi PaulThe young one has right good size head on it and broad between the eyes and right nice type with size,mark

Hi paul,How is the very dark chick coming along the one you put a picture of in the post, almost looked like a black cheek how is it colouring up.cheers chris

Hi Chris Its colouring up nice its in a flight cage with 4 brothers and looking good i think its just going to be a nice looking normal cock,its now got orange cheeks.Paul.

Hi PaulHe would look better in my bird room right nice bird there you have and is that a silver hen there also i like the head on her,mark

Hi Mark cheers the hen is a CFW she was Normal/CFW x Normal bred so she's i bit grey on the head and also the camera's rubbish so that doesn't help.Paul.

Hi All

This is a flighted Normal Hen who i just love the shape of just thought i would share as i had her in a cage while cleaning out.

24-5-12g.jpg

Paul.

Hi mate

No way would i part with her she's a lovely bird and feeds like **** too she's bred me many a good bird so far,She one of those harder feather birds who just seem to stay looking nice.

Paul

Nice bird Paul, I've had a really close look at the photo and I like the way her head is contestant with her body, by that I mean the way everything comes together to get what they call the tennis ball effect.

How old is she?

Gary.

Hi Gary

I agree i like to see very little definition between the head and neck just a slight dip,she's a 2010 bird and always looks in good nick.

This cock was bred from her

25-5-12Normalandlightback.jpg

as was this hen.

9-3-12f.jpg

Paul.

Hi All

Took this video for a mate so i thought i would share it on here too.

Hi All

Just had these two hop out the nest today so thought i would share.

One

7-7-12youngnormalc.jpg

7-7-12youngnormala.jpg

7-7-12YoungNormal.jpg

And Two

7-7-122ndyoungnormalb.jpg

7-7-122ndyoungnormal.jpg

Paul.

• Like 1