birdman

Hello Fellow Finch Fans

my name is Richard and I live in sheffield and I keep zebra and Bengalese finches I have just got back into the hobby this year again after not keeping birds for 3 years at the moment I keep mutation zebs(blackbreasted ,cheeks and obbbs and pearl Bengalese im trying to build my stud up and hopefully try and show some fingers cross ive been looking at this forum for a while and thought it sounded great so I decided to join up if that's ok with you guys and gals lol  thanks for reading

Welcome to the forum Richard pleased you decided to join.

Please let us know a bit more about what you hope to achieve in the future. Is there one special mutation you want to concentrate on?

(If you have any photos of your birds having a bath why not enter one in for the May competition)

Emmy

hello emmy in the future I hope to try my hand at showing which I have never done before and have always thought of but never had the chance because of commitments at the moment im concentrating on my obbb to  breed enough and then try to spilt the colour up to get just normal ob which sound a bit stupid but I couldn't find any obs so thought id go this way round im a bit new to this and putin photos on but will have a try one day ok

richard

Hello  :)

I started with two zebra finches and now have eight of them plus a couple eggs in my first pairs nest!

This is a great forum !

Marie

hello marie

I have 6 pairs of mixed mutation and have 17 chicks and 8 eggs at moment from them its going a bit slow at moment but hopefully they will catch up.

and yes its looks like a great forum glad iv joined

hello emmy in the future I hope to try my hand at showing which I have never done before and have always thought of but never had the chance because of commitments at the moment im concentrating on my obbb to  breed enough and then try to spilt the colour up to get just normal ob which sound a bit stupid but I couldn't find any obs so thought id go this way round im a bit new to this and putin photos on but will have a try one day ok

richard

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I am trying to do the exact opposite to you! I am combining the OBBB :lol: Its a shame we dont live closer, we could have swapped :rolleyes:

Kerry

hi Kerry it is a shame and ive been looking at what you been trying to do up to now I have bred 2 obbb chicks 1 fawn a hen as my pair are normales so my male must be split for fawn and 1 normal unsexed yet as too young shame were not close as you say cus we mite have been able to do some swaps

Welcome to the forum Richard.

I think you will find out everything you need to and not just Zebies but other birds too

Enjoy!!

Andy.

thank you dannyboy2012 and Andyn I hope I enjoy my stay too and good to no that theres not just talk about zebs but other birds too on this site

hope to talk to all of you or hear from you