annettep32

New To The Forum

my name is annette and i have been keeping zebra and benglanese finches since september last year. sinch buying a large indoor aviary and starting with 12 finches, (6 zebra and 6 benglanese), i have now got over 30 and is looking to sell my excess! i find them very entertaining little characters and love to sit and watch them in their everyday activities. 

Welcome to the forum Annette

At the moment I too have an indoor aviary and  I started off with only 2 zebra finches then bought some more. But when I breed them now I put them into cages so I can keep a record of what each pair produce. the first time I sold some of them I found it was VERY difficult to part with them but  its almost impossible to keep them all.

I hope you enjoy being part of the forum

The members are always willing to answer any questions and give advice when asked.

Emmy

Welcome to the Forum Annette,

You'l find it helpfull and at times a little crazy with pleanty of humor.

Enjoy!!

Andy

Hi Annette, if you're anywhere within range of County Durham, please message me, as I'm looking to stock my new outdoor aviary.

Phil

hi phil,i have some birds i am letting go to make way for my young birds i have got this year.i live in cumbria.give me a ring tel 01946 690464. baz.