Sign in to follow this  
Clogsy

New Starter

Hi all

Just joined the forum. I'm from South Wales. I'm looking to go into breeding and showing exhibition zebra finches. Can anyone recommend someone in South Wales for me to purchase some pairs to start me off?

Thanks in advance

Mark

Hi mark,

There are numerous breeders in south wales, I don't know them my self but others will and will put you into contact with them.

And welcome to a great forum.

Dan

Theres a number of Zfs shows aroung England,wales you could try there as many breeders sort out pairings before xmas and often sell excess stock then.

Welcome to the forum.

Stephen.

Welcome to the Forum Mark

Hope 2015 will bring you success with breeding the finches.

Emmy

• Like 1

Hi Mark and welcome to the forum.

You could try the Members Map at top of the forum. If any members from your area have put their location on the map you should be able to view their forum user name.

If so, go to the search box at the top, make sure 'Members' is the topic selected and enter the Forum Name. Click on that name if it appears and it will take you to that members profile page where you can see a section which says. 'Leave a message' When you do that, the message is left in that persons Forum 'In Box' and also he/she is emailed by the Forum system. So they can get back to you.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Andyn

Morning,

Anyone going to the Welsh National? Looking to purchase a few pairs. Wondering if some breeders will have birds to go there?

Regards

Mark

Hi mark pal there's me Ricky Paul Kerry and Wayne all living in Llanelli why not make a day of it and call down.

What colours u hoping to keep?

Hi Alfy

That would be great to have a look about. I'll take u up on that mate. Honestly, I havnt thought a lot on colours. Do like Fawns and Chesnut Flanked Whites tho. What do u keep?

• Like 1

Hi All

Are any of the Welsh boys down at Mozart Drive Bird sale (Vince Sale)  this Sunday?

Try put some faces to the names then! Ha Ha!

Mark